Client Experience Officer Job Opening
Have you got a passion for health and wellness and a desire to help people? We are currently looking for our next part time Client Experience Office to join our growing team.
Our vision here at Living Health Group is to create a healthier community by enabling more people to be proactive with their health. We have an extremely strong team culture and work together as a values driven team to help our clients get results. You will be a key player in the team delivering outstanding friendly and conscious care to our clients, plus working alongside our busy practitioners to help them deliver quality care.
The role requirements:
- Deliver standout client experience for all our community.
- Reception duties include being the first point of contact for clients, building relationships with clients, managing calls and emails, scheduling client appointments, billing, liaising with health professionals.
- Manage social media pages: Creating and pre-setting social media on Facebook and Instagram.
- Managing email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, and support the work of management and all staff.
- Office coordination duties include, accounts, stock management, debt collection, data entry and reports.
- Reporting to and providing administrative support to the director of the clinic.
- Have a passion for health and wellness.
- You are a team player.
- You are keen to learn and develop and settle into a team environment.
- You love building and fostering relationships with clients and communities.
- You are a multi-tasker and can work independently.
- You have great communication, time management and organizational skills.
- You take initiative and know how to problem solve.
- You have attention to detail.
- You have experience or an interest in creating social media content including but not limited to images, design, video and written content.
- You are creative.
- You go above and beyond to deliver standout experiences to clients.
If you think you are the right fit to join our team please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a video about yourself and why you think you will be a good fit for our team.