Remedial Massage is an important part of restoring function and health of the body. Conveniently located in Glen Waverley, Living Health Group’s remedial massage therapist is fully trained to maximise function, restore movement patterns and to enable the body to function at optimal capacity.
Our therapist is experienced in providing remedial massage therapy, offering the following benefits:
- Improve sporting performance
- Improve movement and function of the body
- Ease tension, stress and fatigue
- Aid in recovery from injury or illness
- Relief of pain and cramps, ease sore and tired muscles
- Assist to loosen, tightened, contracted, shortened muscles
- Enhance metabolism and circulation, and promote the elimination of toxins from the body
- Increase blood flow and body oxygen capacity by 10-15%
Who Do We See?
- Athletes for event preparation and assisting in a quicker recovery
- Athletes needing injury rehabilitation
- Experiencing large amounts of stress and pressure at your workplace
- Experiencing neck and back pain whilst in sitting at your desk
- Experiencing neck and back pain from poor posture
- Experiencing back pain whilst pregnant
Restore your body’s movement and function by visiting Living Health Group’s clinic in Glen Waverley, situated in Melbourne’s south-east.