DO I NEED A REFERRAL?
- Everyone is welcome to make an appointment with our practitioners. Not sure how we can help you? Book online for a FREE Sports Injury Assessment with one of our qualified Osteopaths to find out more on how we can assist with your injury.
WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF EACH CONSULTATION?
- Osteopathy:For Initial Consultations please allow 60 minutes. Return appointments are 30-minutes.
- Remedial Massage: Appointments can be 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes. For Initial consultations we recommend 45 or 60-minutes.
- Naturopath: For Initial Consults please allow 60min. Return Appointments are 30min.
- Nutritionist: For Initial Consults please allow 45 min. Return Appointments are 30min.
WHAT IS THE COST OF EACH CONSULTATION?
- 1 hour Initial Consultations $120
- 30 min return appointments $87
- 1 hour Initial Consultations with Dr Lisa Gadd $140
- 30 min return appointments with Dr Lisa Gadd $95
- Remedial Massage:
- 60 min $95
- 45 min $85
- 30 min $60
- 90 min $150
- 60 min with Warwick Latta $110
- 45 min with Warwick Latta $95
- 30 min with Warwick Latta $85
- 90 min with Warwick Latta $165
- 1 Hour Initial Consultation $120
- 30 min return appointments $90
- 45 min Initial Consult $120
- 30 min return Consultations $90
CAN I CLAIM ON MY PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE?
Yes, all of our services are claimable at the time of your appointment with your Private health fund.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO A CONSULTATION?
- Please bring along any relevant X-ray, Scans (MRI, ultrasound etc), and blood test results you may have relating to your injury.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IN MY INITAL CONSULT?
WHAT DO I WEAR TO AN APPOINTMENT?
Where possible, wear comfortable clothing to your Osteopathic and Remedial Massage appointment. Please be aware that depending on what area of your body needs to be treated, you may be asked to take part of your clothing off.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED TO CANCEL OR CHANGE AN APPOINTMENT?
We understand that at time life gets hectic and you need to re-arrange your appointment, if this ever occurs please allow 24 hours to re-schedule your appointment to avoid a $60 late cancellation fee.