DO I NEED A REFERRAL?
- Everyone is welcome to make an appointment with our practitioners. Please call Living Health Group on 9561 1958 to find out more on how we can assist with your injury or complaint.
WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF EACH CONSULTATION?
- Osteopathy:For Initial Consultations please allow 60 minutes. Return appointments are 30-minutes.
- Remedial Massage: Appointments can be 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes. For Initial consultations we recommend 45 or 60-minutes.
- Naturopath: For Initial Consults please allow 60min. Return Appointments art 30min.
- Nutritionist: For Initial Consults please allow 45 min. Return Appointments art 30min.
WHAT IS THE COST OF EACH CONSULTATION?
- 1 hour Initial Consultations $125
- 30min return appointments $90.
- Remedial Massage:
- 60min $95
- 45min $85
- 30min $60
- 90min $150
- 1 Hour Initial Consultation $120
- 30min return appointments $90
- 45 min Initial Consult $120
- 30 min return Consultations $90
CAN I CLAIM ON MY PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE?
Yes. Osteopathy, Remedial Massage, Naturopath and Nutrition are all claimable at the time of your appointment with your Private health fund. To find out if you are covered for these services please contact your insurance company directly.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO A CONSULTATION?
- Please bring along any relevant X-ray, Scanx (MRI, ultrasound etc), and blood test results you may have relating to your complaint.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IN MY INITAL CONSULT?
WHAT DO I WEAR TO AN APPOINTMENT?
Where possible, wear comfortable clothing to your Osteopathic and Remedial Massage appointment. Please be aware that depending on what area of your body needs to be treated, you may be asked to take part of your clothing off.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED TO CANCEL OR CHANGE AN APPOINTMENT?
We understand that at time life gets hectic and you need to re-arrange your appointment, if this ever occurs please allow 24 hours to re-arrange your appointment to avoid a $60 late cancellation fee.